Bespak's Analytical Services Laboratory conducts testing on raw materials, plastic and rubber components, prior to valve assembly. Performance testing of pMDI valves is carried out in accordance with customer agreed specifications, and regulatory guidelines. The laboratory also performs method development and validation activities in support of development programmes.
Bespak's comprehensive range of testing capabilities includes:
- pMDI Leakage and Shotweight testing
- Contact Angle Testing
- FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy)
- Accelerated Solvent Extraction
- Gas Chromatography with Mass Selective Detector
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
For more information or to discuss your requirements please click here to contact Bespak.