Apprenticeships offer individuals the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications whilst earning. Our first apprenticeships started in 1978 and since that date we have continued to offer apprentice-training opportunities.
The apprenticeship programmes offer individuals the opportunity to increase their skills whilst working for a company that is dedicated to the world-class supply of complex medical devices. We strive to be ‘a great place to work’ and create a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
The aim of our apprenticeship programmes is to develop high quality, well-trained and motivated individuals with externally recognised qualifications and Bespak specific knowledge, skills and competencies.
Find out more about our apprenticeship programmes in the following fields, for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- MODERN APPRENTICESHIP TOOLMAKING
- MODERN APPRENTICESHIP ENGINEERING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- MODERN APPRENTICESHIP ENGINEERING TECHNICAL SUPPORT – QUALITY CONTROL
- MODERN APPRENTICESHIP ENGINEERING MAINTANENCE
- MODERN APPRENTICESHIP PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING
- HIGHER APPRENTICESHIP RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN APPRENTICESHIP INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
To join our apprenticeship programmes you will need a minimum of five GCSEs (GRADE A*-C including Maths and English), be highly motivated, flexible and a good team player with a commitment to learning and a keen interest in the apprenticeship pathway.
If you would like to be considered for any of our apprenticeship schemes please register your interest via email to email@example.com